-
April 12th, 2010, 01:18 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Looking for TAN-7 Theatre Applications Note
Hi
I'm chasing a scanned copy of the TAN-7 Theatre Applications Note, as mentioned in the 1983 catalogue.
It is 'Selection Guide to Voice of the Theatre Loudspeaker Systems'
If anyone has a copy they'd email etc, please PM me, or post here for the enjoyment of the board!
Thanks
Nat
-
April 14th, 2010, 12:56 AM
#2
HB Super Moderator
Re: Looking for TAN-7 Theatre Applications Note
I may have it, have to look for it.Will send PM if I do
-
April 14th, 2010, 11:06 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Looking for TAN-7 Theatre Applications Note
Thanks you so much in advance!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks